BEST APOLOGY MODEL LETTER - Anna University Multiple Choice Questions

BEST APOLOGY MODEL LETTER


Dear <Mr./Ms. Last Name>

I am very sorry for what i <said, did, etc…> on <date,time,etc..>. In hindsight, my <behavior, actions, etc…> were extremely childish, disruptive and disrespectful to you. 

You can expect better and more appropriate behavior from me in the future. I have learned from this experience and understand that a certain level of restraint and professionalism is expected of me in the classroom. 

I recognize your dedication to education and your commitment to instill in me the knowledge I need to succeed. I hope our relationship is undamaged from my actions and that I can continue to learn and grow under your guidance. 

Sincerely,
<Student name>

No comments:

Post a Comment