WHAT TO DO IF YOU LOST ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF YOUR MARK SHEET - Anna University Multiple Choice Questions

WHAT TO DO IF YOU LOST ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF YOUR MARK SHEET

Due to careless some students may lost their original certificates such as degree certificate, 10th, 12th standard mark sheets etc.. Without these original certificates we can't get any job. So we need to get that certificates without any delay. Here we have provided some steps to get cloned original certificate for lost certificate.

For 10th or 12th standard Mark Sheets:
  • Initially you need to give complaint to police. If unable to find ,they will give one letter that unable to find the concern lost original certificate.
  • Now visit your school Head Master and tell the reason for applying original certificate.
  • Then pay 105rs for reapplying 10th standard mark sheet and 505rs for reapplying 12th standard mark sheet in school.
  • Now you should have xerox copy of lost original mark sheet, TC certificate, bill copy which you have paid and letter from police.
  • Now get application from school,  fill it and get sign form Taluk officer (RDO).
  • After that send that application form attached with letter to district education officer.
  • After that district educational officer will pass that to schools examination board.
  • More or less 60 days you will receive the lost original certificate.
** Inform to your school Head Master, they will guide you..

For lost degree certificates:
  • For degree certificates visit the concern college and university to reapply for lost original degree certificate.

3 comments:

  1. Hi , I lost only my Anna University sem wise marksheets of BE- CSE, So do I need to give a police complaint and publishing in newspaper OR can I directly apply downloading the application? (As it says in the application that police compliant and newspaper publication has to be done only if provisional or degree certif is lost)

    Also, I can either get the Affidavit signed either by notary public or principle right? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my 3rd sem certificate and what should I need to do for getting the certificate immediately

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this post is very informative and helpful. I have to add this to my collection. You did a great job! Excellent story. Based on your previous post Understanding of Morse Code, I also wrote an in-depth article. You may be interested in reading this article morse code. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete