C.S.I. Institute of Technology - Thovalai | College Details - Anna University Multiple Choice Questions

C.S.I. Institute of Technology - Thovalai | College Details


C.S.I. Institute of Technology - Thovalai
Anna University Affiliated College

C.S.I. Institute of Technology
C.S.I. Institute of Technology
College NameC.S.I. Institute of Technology
College Code4952
College AddressChenbagaramanputhoor, Thovalai, 
Kanyakumari - 629302
Phone04652 – 263176
04652 – 262146
Fax04652263509
Email-Idcsiit_thovalai@yahoo.com
Website★. http://www.csiit.ac.in/


Courses Offered
(UG)
★.Civil Engineering
★.Mechanical Engineering
★.Information Technology
★.Computer Science & Engineering
★.Electrical & Electronics Engineering
★.Electronics & Communication Engineering


Courses Offered
(PG)
★.M.E - Communication Systems 
★.M.E - Computer Science and Engineering 
★.M.E - Manufacturing Engineering
★.M.E - Power Electronics and Drives 
★.M.E - Structural Engineering 
★.M.E - Communication & Networking 
★.M.E - Applied Electronics 
★.M.Tech. - Information Technology 
★.M.B.A - Business Administration
★.M.C.A - Computer Applications 

These details was posted on 19/10/2013 .Due to the growth of this college some of the above given details may be changed.So check the Official C.S.I. Institute of Technology college website to clear your doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment