Write a letter to your father asking permission to join in N.C.C - Anna University Multiple Choice Questions

Write a letter to your father asking permission to join in N.C.C

Dear Father.


I am fine. I hope you, mother and <brother/sister name> are quiet well. Daddy, I got first rank in the monthly test. I assure you, that I will keep it up. There is a Navel unit of N.C.C in our school. I wish to join in the N.C.C. As yo know, N.C.C is one of the very useful training. It trains the boys in self discipline and service to the society. I kindly request you to permit me to become a cadet. Please write a letter of your willingness to our N.C.C officer without delay. I am anticipating your positive response.

Thank You

Yours lovingly,
<Your name>

Related Searches:
Permission letter,Asking permission to join in school or college programs,Model letter to get permission from parent.Write a letter to get permission to join the NCC which is takes place In our school or college

1 comment: